Friday, September 09, 2005

I Am Still Here!

I just haven't posted in awhile! (Obviously, huh!)

I want to post, I really do! I had been busy and just putting it off but now I have a good excuse! Arielle (my 9 year old) fell and broke her leg this last Tuesday. I will be telling you more about that but I want to (gasp!) actually write a post and I just don't have time right now. She can' get a cast until next Tuesday because there are concerns about swelling and such so I have to keep her still until then or the surgery she has narrowly escaped so far will catch up to her. Which means I am running a little ragged with caring for her every need (and I do mean every!) plus the other three kiddos.

So, until I can snatch a moment I have posted several pictures of some of our recent events. (I know it's sort of cheating but at least it's something right?) One request, please keep praying for Arielle. The break was serious enough that she was hospitalized overnight and like I said, almost needed surgery. Thanks my friends!

No comments: