Friday, September 09, 2005

I Am Still Here!

I just haven't posted for awhile!

Don't you hate it when you have something all typed out and you think you post it but it disappears! Grrrr!

Okay, we'll try this again! I have been so busy lately that I just haven't had time (or the inclintation!) to get on here and post anything. I know, not a good excuse and I will try to post more often. But not right now! :) Arielle (my 9 year old) fell and broke her leg this past Tuesday. I will tell you more about what happened but I want to (gasp!) actually write a post about that so you'll have to wait.

For now, what you need to know is that she won't be getting a cast until next Tuesday because of concerns about swelling and stuff. So, she is here at home but has to be immobilized or the surgery that she's narrowly avoided so far will catch up with her! It was a pretty serious break (she even had to stay overnight at the hospital) so she's still in a lot of pain. As you can imagine I am running ragged trying to take care of her every need (and I do mean every!) and the other three kiddos.

Until then I leave you with pictures of some of our recent events (I know it's sort of cheating but it's better than nothing right?) And please keep praying for my poor girl!

3 comments:

Cora said...

Hi Fran. I'm so sorry about Arielle. Of course we will be praying for her. If there is anything we (the Welches) can do, please do not hesitate to call. We love you guys!

Great pictures!

Nancy said...

Fran,

I am sorry to hear about Arielle... I will be praying for her.

Christabelle said...

Poor Arielle! I can't imagine her laid up...not her style! Praying for all of you. You really have the cutest family! Love you, Fran!