Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Oops! I forgot this one...

I completely forgot to post Elaina's shower cake when I made it. I think it was my favorite combination of flavors yet! In fact, I liked it so much I don't think I will make it again for a looooong time! ;)




It was a yellow cake with rum flavored moistening syrup. The filling was white chocolate with toffee pieces folded in; and the frosting was milk chocolate Italian meringue buttercream.


I will be working on the wedding cake over the next couple of days (so don't call me! lol) I'll post pictures of that one Sunday or Monday (depending on how quickly I recover!)

2 comments:

Cora said...

This cake was SOOOOO delicious!! I cannot wait for that wedding cake!

You know, of course, you so totally rock!!

shannon said...

Fran, that was the best cake I have ever had in my mouth. Ever, ever, ever.

If I ever end up on death row, would you make this for my last meal?

Not that I'm planning on anything.