Monday, July 30, 2007

Finally a Princess...

She's been waiting, and waiting, and waiting....

She's been so excited that she would go into her room and take her clothes off. Then she would come out to the living room in her panties and I would ask, "Where are your clothes?!"
.
"Annie Kimmie nake it! Pwincess dwess!"

Aunti Kimmie did make the princess dress and Gracie finally got to wear it Saturday.

She was so cute the photographer couldn't keep her camera off her!
.
Arielle looked beautiful in her princess dress too. And Josh looked very handsome in his vest. Jessica of course hid from the camera at all costs so I don't have a picture of her to post but she was very pretty too. (And a great help to me with that cake!)
.
The wedding was Saturday, it is now Tuesday and every morning Grace gets up and puts her dress back on! As I type, she's laying behind me on my bed, a poofy pile of pink princess!

Here are my lovely children...



I love this one...

3 comments:

Cora said...

How beautiful your kids are. Princesses and a prince to be sure! I would have loved to see Jessica, too. But. . .where's the cake picture?

Fran said...

Ummmmm, right below under the title "It's only cake..." Silly girl!

Kim said...

Your kids are so precious! (And handsome for Josh since I'm sure he doesn't want to be called precious.) I can totally see Gracie as "a poofy pile of pink princess". lol