Wednesday, July 06, 2005

I need a nap!

I had planned to blog today, I really did! But the neighbor kid spent the night (think noisy giggling nine year olds!) I lost count of how many times they woke me up! It's kind of ironic too because I was recently convicted for my lack of love toward my neighbors. I had been irritated by them (read self righteous) instead of loving them where they are at. So now I am trying to love them as the Lord does (and praying fervently that He would work that in me because I know I can't do it on my own!) Maybe I was supposed to learn something here? ;)

Anyway, I have a bad cold and I doubt I could write anything good if my life depended on it. So I will spare you! I'm going to go take some cold medicine and drink some tea. Maybe I'll get something posted tomorrow.

2 comments:

Cora said...

Oh Fran! I feel totally responsible for your bad cold. But I am told to always share.

Drink lots of liquid and get some rest even if that means you need help with the kids. Give me a call if you do.

I hope you are feeling better and I look forward to your next post!

Fran said...

I dozed off on the couch for awhile this afternoon. The girls took care of Gracie and let me rest a bit. Between that, the cold medicine and the esspresso I made it through church tonight. Dave shared his testimony and had us all teary. I love hearing what the Lord has done in people's lives.