Saturday, July 02, 2005

Silliness

Well, the neighbor kids are out in force with their bottle rockets and other explosive devices so I'm here cowering by my computer! For lack of anything better to write (and knowing you're probably all out blowing things up or eating 4th of July fare) I'm just posting random tidbits.

Joke from Jessica when she was six:

Knock Knock

Whose there?

Panther

Panther who?

Panth or no panths I'm going thwimmin!

~

When Arielle was 3 we were exposed to lice. Of course I was terribly paranoid so we sat around like a family of apes looking for bugs on each other. I had just finished looking through her hair when she asked if she could search mine. I said yes (because I love to have my hair played with!) A few seconds after starting she said, "Mommy! There's a teeny tiny pido (spider) in you hair!"

Of course I freaked! "Where!?" I screamed while frantically contorting in front the mirror. Meanwhile, there was my *ahem* darling daughter rolling around on the floor laughing! She had been joking with me! She must get her twisted sense of humor from Jon! ;)

~

When Jess was three we were going through her dresser and cleaning out the stuff that was to small for her. At one point she held up a bathing suit and asked, "Mom? Is this a one piece or a zucchini?"

I'm certain she'll be thrilled to know that I've shared this with you so here's another!

Also when she was three I asked her what she would like for breakfast. She said "A cheese wallet please!"

So I happily made her a cheese omelet.

~

Okay, I'll stop torturing you now! (I'd post some about Josh but being a boy his funny things all have to do with body functions and I don't know that you'd appreciate his humor! )

Have a great 4th!

2 comments:

Christabelle said...

That's great! I look forward to all the great stories I'm going to have to tell!

Cora said...

Oh, Fran, I just love hearing about your kids!