Thursday, May 12, 2005

Author's Note (Hey! That's me!)

Just wanted to comment on the "Tears" post from earlier today. It was hard to write and I worried that it was too intense for a blog. But I really felt compelled to write it, so I did. The following comment was left and this is what I really hope comes across in anything that I post. That God is good and He's brought me far. Thanks Diane (Hope you don't mind me putting you right out here in the open!)

"Oh wow, Fran, that's heavy. Made me sad at first, but then I just rejoiced in God's goodness in your life and where He's brought you! I just found this blog today! Good for you! Another outlet for bringing glory to God! :)Love you dear friend! Diane "

2 comments:

Kim said...

I totally agree with Diane. Praise God!

Fran said...

Thanks Kim! (You're sure turning out to be quite the encouragement to me!)